At our residential shelter in Laguna Beach, homeless adults receive free housing, meals, counseling and support services.
Shelter residents are expected to
- Seek income either through employment or appropriate government programs.
- Save 80% of their income for future housing.
- Do chores and comply with program guidelines.
- Work with a case manager on a plan for self-sufficiency.
- Continue in a recovery program, if applicable.
- Aim for housing, employment and sobriety.
- Single adults age 18+.
- Sober and free of drugs.
- No prescribed addictive medications.
- No outstanding arrest warrants [Previous felony convictions accepted.]
- Call Wednesday mornings at 10:30 to determine if there is space on the wait list and have a telephone interview to secure a place.
- If accepted, call daily to maintain a place on the wait list.
- Arrive promptly when space becomes available.
- Upon arrival, test negative for drugs and alcohol.
- You will be assigned to a case manager to begin planning your program.
- You will receive a health assessment.
Successful shelter graduates may apply to live in our transitional living apartments – Henderson House in San Clemente – for up to one year, with continued support services.
Main Office Phone: 949.494.6928